[Development] Stepping down as maintainer, putting new people on board.

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Tue Apr 9 17:39:45 CEST 2013

On terça-feira, 9 de abril de 2013 11.27.06, John Ehresman wrote:
> On 4/5/13 1:20 PM, Hugo Parente Lima wrote:
> >> What are the steps needed to complete the transition to a new
> >> team of maintainers and approvers for PySide?  I'd like to be
> >> able to start to work with the bug tracker and repository tools.
> >> Is there any documentation, list, or forum on how to use the bug
> >> tracker and other tools effectively?
> >
> > Are you already the project maintainer on Gerrit? If not, contact
> > Lars, he's copied on this thread.
>
> I don't think I'm a project maintainer on Gerrit or the bug tracker.
> Is there anything I can do to move this process forward?

Only a Gerrit Admin can do that.

Anyway, it is now three weeks since you were nominated as the replacement
maintainer. No other maintainer has said anything, but no objections were
raised either.

Given that we're talking about a smaller community inside the Qt Project, I'd
say it's acceptable.

Gerrit Admins, please give John the rights as Maintainer. John, please create
a task against the bugtracker itself requesting your extra rights and point to
this thread as proof.