[Development] Re: Qt/5.0.0, clang/3.2, C++11 and qRegisterMetaType, Q_BASIC_ATOMIC_INITIALIZER

Jan Kundrát jkt at flaska.net
Thu Apr 11 20:40:17 CEST 2013

On Thursday, 11 April 2013 20:17:22 CEST, Thiago Macieira wrote:
> Clang.
>
> Its support for brace initialisation was incomplete. See the comment:

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I've seen that ML thread before but dismissed it as irrelevant as it was specifically talking about 3.1, not 3.2. After changing the #if to check for < 303, the code works again.

Review request is at [1].

With kind regards,
Jan

[1] https://codereview.qt-project.org/53593