[Development] Rebuilding Qt5 after adding -prefix fails to link due to missing zlib options

Tomasz Siekierda sierdzio at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 13:11:17 CEST 2013

On 11 April 2013 19:46, Jan Kundrát <jkt at flaska.net> wrote:
> I've managed to accidentally reproduce this error on two machines (Gentoo Linux, gcc 4.6.x,... and a RHEL6 clone). Can I somehow requse what I've built so far, or do I have to clear everything and wait again? :)

Wrong ML. This is better suited for Interest list. Short story: clean
and run configure again. Easy with git, harder if you use tarballs
(although maybe make confclean works now, I have not checked). Invest
in a good CPU if possible - with "make -j9" Qt5 compiles in about 23
minutes (15-18 minutes if you're using clang) on my notebook.

Long story: you can probably do some qt.conf magic to use what you
already have, but I'm not experienced there so I cannot help.