[Development] Is it possible to release an installer for Qt 5.1.0 alpha ?

魏越闽 weiyuemin at 7fgame.com
Mon Apr 15 04:23:35 CEST 2013

I only found the source: http://download.qt-project.org/development_releases/qt/5.1/5.1.0-alpha/single/

An installer would greatly help. I always have errors during building, on different machines. Successfully building a specific version requires a great deal of effort for me.

I had downloaded and tried an installer of Qt5.0.2 from http://download.qt-project.org/snapshots/qt/ before it Is released. So can the Qt5.1.0 alpha have an installer somewhere, too? This would allow more people to participate in trying the alpha version.

Thank you :)

Wei Yuemin
7FGame