[Development] 6 conflicting symbols between QtQuick 1 and 2

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Wed Apr 24 08:22:48 CEST 2013

On quarta-feira, 24 de abril de 2013 10.24.18, Chris Adams wrote:
> Anyway, I agree with Lars: the QtQuick1 ones could be renamed.

The ones declared in public headers cannot be simply removed. That would be
source- and binary-incompatible. If we were to take that route, we should
rename the ones in QtQml, so that QtQuick1 retains compatibility with Qt 4.

No, we should just do what Olivier suggested. It solves the problem more
neatly.