[Development] Making WEC7 builds blocking on CI

Anttila Janne Janne.Anttila at digia.com
Wed Apr 24 11:40:53 CEST 2013

Hi,

As you probably have noted, Qt-Project CI have had WEC7 ARM
build jobs running in a non-blocking mode for a while.
The jobs are build only, and don't execute any autotests.

Now that Björn Breitmeyer has been proposed as a maintainer for
Windows Embedded, and there have not been any objections so far,
I would like to start making WEC7 builds blocking for those
modules where build passes.

Having builds blocking would make it much easier to keep WEC7
in good shape.

I'm sure Björn and other WEC7 contributors (including at least
myself and Andreas Holzammer from KDAB), are happy to help you
if you face any build problems due to blocking WEC7 build.

Any objections?

Br,
--
Janne Anttila