[Development] Question about the missing projects in qt-solutions

Shaw Andy Andy.Shaw at digia.com
Wed Apr 24 14:50:47 CEST 2013

I know the background for this pretty well since I was involved with the original transfer of the solution code from TT to Nokia. Basically the code was not transferred to Digia at all and it was not initially made publically available either when the code was released under the BSD license when Nokia had control of it. So the code itself isn't available anymore to put into gitorious unfortunately. There is nothing that can be done about this anymore I am afraid unless Nokia still has a copy somewhere and chooses to make it available then nothing can be done.

Andy