[Development] Network test server for Ubuntu 12.04 x64 available for Puppet - test version

shane.kearns at accenture.com shane.kearns at accenture.com
Wed Apr 24 17:25:55 CEST 2013

Hi Tony,

Thanks for working on this.
I found some issues so far:

You didn't add a bootstrap script for ubuntu 12.04
When using the 10.04 script, the file /etc/apt/sources.list.d/bootstrap-puppet.list is invalid, causing the script to abort.
When using the 11.10 script, it fills the log with "Skipping because of failed dependencies", and "Could not evaluate: Could not retrieve information from environment production source(s)"

README.network_test_server.txt needs to be updated too.

The existing scripts have not worked for setting up network test server since the move from Nokia to Digia, so some of the failures may be due to this pre-existing problem.