[Development] Merging stable into release for Qt 5.1.0

Ahumada Sergio Sergio.Ahumada at digia.com
Mon Apr 29 23:13:11 CEST 2013

Hi,

As you might have noticed already, preparations for Qt 5.1.0 release have started.

- Plan is to merge 'stable' into 'release' branch after the 'stable' branch has reached release quality.
  In practice, this would be after the last Qt 5.1.0 beta is out and before the first release candidate.
  I hope we don't need more that one beta though :)

- After 'stable' reaches release quality and the merges are done, any changes that are needed for
  5.1.0 will need to be pushed to the 'release' branch.

In any case, this won't happen before two weeks from now, but I think it's good to know this before hand.

Cheers,

ps: we already have some packages available for testing if you want to do so http://download.qt-project.org/snapshots/qt/5.1/5.1.0-beta1/backups/
--
Sergio Ahumada