[Development] QCommandLineParser

BRM bm_witness at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 1 15:23:48 CEST 2013

----- Original Message -----

Having some method of at least optionally being able to provide a list of those options would be good.
In the rare times I've wanted to test my apps with some of the Qt options (like changing to use the Windows XP stylesheet on Linux for testing)
I've had to spend a good amount of time just trying to figure out what the option was.
Having an easy way to document it in a manner that is application accessible would therefore be good - even if we don't expect normal users to use them.

$0.02

Ben