[Development] Introducing QtMetrics

Sarajärvi Tony Tony.Sarajarvi at digia.com
Mon Aug 5 14:22:23 CEST 2013

Hi

I have the task of automating that database so that it is updated after every build. Semi-easy thing to do, just haven't had time to do that yet. Great to hear it's expected though, now I can prioritize it higher ;)

I have also begun the work on changing the data, so that it doesn't only print the information per test set (tst_*) as it does now, but it would also show the individual test cases (the ones that show up PASS, XFAIL or SKIP in log). This would give real time information that's manually currently gathered on a wiki page: http://qt-project.org/wiki/CI_Failing_Tests

Also a list of all test cases that have been skipped or have failed _as expected_ is under way. I'll also try to parse automatically the QTBUG-xxxxx string so that it would show up when available.

Different URLs to different sub-pages was something on the TODO list for the QtMetrics page. Unfortunately we had to draw the line somewhere, so that our developer could continue documenting his thesis work. Hopefully he or someone else continues his work on the web page.

Regards,
-Tony