[Development] Help with build failure on Windows

Chris Meyer cmeyer1969+qt at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 04:51:00 CEST 2013

On Mon, Aug 5, 2013 at 6:32 PM, Thiago Macieira
<thiago.macieira at intel.com>wrote:

> On segunda-feira, 5 de agosto de 2013 17:39:37, Chris Meyer wrote:
> > On a general note, how is qdesktopwidget_qpa_p.h supposed to be included
> in
> > the moc_ file? I don't see any code (other than qdesktopwidget_qpa.cpp)
> > that includes that header file...
>
> moc generates an #include for the header that defined the class containing
> the
> Q_OBJECT macro.

I assume that means that it includes the qdesktopwidget.h file (which I
_do_ see is properly included)... but how does it know to include
qdesktopwidget_qpa_p.h (or even qdesktopwidget_p.h), neither of which I see
included? via the Q_DECLARE_PRIVATE macro?

I don't see _any_ private header files get included from moc files, and yet
they seem to be required for the Q_PRIVATE_SLOT macro... so I don't
understand this yet.