[Development] Creating an offline installer

Iikka Eklund iikka.eklund at digia.com
Wed Aug 7 10:26:22 CEST 2013

Hi,

On 07/17/2013 10:07 AM, Yves Bailly wrote:
> Hello Andreas,
>
> Le 17/07/2013 08:54, Andreas Holzammer a écrit :
>> this is broken at the moment. It was changed from Qt 4.8.0 which had a
>> bug in language support to Qt 4.8.4 But then it was also changed from
>> 7z to tar gz, which is not very well supported in Windows. Also
>> another slide glitch went in with this change. the Qt 4.8.0 was
>> patched to link against the static c++ runtime. But yeah apparently
>> thats not the case anymore with the Qt 4.8.4 package.

"patched" 4.8.4 source packages exist here:

http://download.qt-project.org/development_releases/prebuilt/qt-src-for-ifw/qt_4.8.4_ifw_prepared.zip

The 4.8.4 src package is patched the same way as the previously used
4.8.0 src package for installer-framework.

- iikka

--
Br,
Mr. Iikka Eklund

Elektronikkatie 10
FI-90590 Oulu
Email: iikka.eklund at digia.com

Visit us at: www.digia.com or qt.digia.com
PRIVACY AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This message and any attachments are intended only for use by the named
addressee and may contain privileged and/or confidential information. If
you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, copy or take
any action in reliance on it. If you have received this message in
error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the message and
any attachments accompanying it. Digia Plc does not accept liability for
any corruption, interception, amendment, tampering or viruses occurring
to this message.