[Development] Bug status update

Laszlo Papp lpapp at kde.org
Sun Aug 11 22:48:49 CEST 2013

Approvers can deal with those:
https://codereview.qt-project.org/#admin,group,12

There are also a few other non-approvers (like me) who can do this, but it
is perhaps best to ask the default assignee, and if no reaction takes
place, give a polite ping to that person or someone else from the approvers.

Also, these things work out on IRC (#qt-labs at freenode) fairly quickly
though if you expect frequent queries like that.