[Development] New reference platforms in the CI for Qt5.2

Koehne Kai Kai.Koehne at digia.com
Mon Aug 12 10:28:39 CEST 2013

We only do patch level releases for Qt 4.8.x, and you usually don't change reference configurations in patch level releases. That's also why we e.g. still released Qt 4.8.5 with a completely outdated MinGW 4.4, which is actually quite hard to get.

Now one could of course add new binary installers to Qt 4.x. But honestly speaking, I don't think it's worth the resources and effort.

Regards

Kai