[Development] Qt 5.1.1 RC - Release Testing

Petko Ditchev pditchev at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 12:14:41 CEST 2013

I want to point out a few things as well:
1.The Maintenance tool doesn't have preconfigured repos (that's probably
intentional)

2.QtCreator hasn't been rebuilt with this change :
https://codereview.qt-project.org/#change,61783 ,and shortcuts are still
not working with non-latin layouts.
(my app built on 5.1.1 has functional shortcuts with non-latin layouts ,
so the change is in the lib)

3. GDB debugger helper isn't present (Linux 86_64) and is not available
for build in the options (the button Build is greyed out). I dug around
in Google and people are writing that not including the -debug-release
flag when building Qt causes that ,but I'm not enlightened enough to
tell for sure . It's the most serious problem with the release so far.

Petko