[Development] Qt 5.1.1 RC - Release Testing

Koehne Kai Kai.Koehne at digia.com
Tue Aug 13 12:23:08 CEST 2013

Qt Creator is still built with stock 5.1.0, since we want to actually ship the 2.8.0 update before 5.1.1 is out (ideally still this week).

I'm not keen on updating Qt Creator for every minor Qt version, since this is always a 50MB download for people using the online installer. So if this is considered a serious bug (sounds like it), and it is fixed in 5.1.1, we might consider delaying the 2.8.0 Qt Creator update in the online installer until 5.1.1 is out.

Regards

Kai