[Development] FW: Proposal for RFC like feature process

Blasche Alexander Alexander.Blasche at digia.com
Tue Aug 13 13:32:12 CEST 2013

Creating an issue type is very easy. What's not easy is to commonly agree on what each type means and to consistently apply them. That's something where no admin can help as the community has to agree upon it.

For what is is worth I am very much in favor of such a feature type.

--
Alex

<rant>
Unless a benevolent dictator comes around my experience tells me that there won't be an agreement any time soon(10 years of issue tracking inside Qt seem to have gotten the better of me).
</rant>