[Development] Bug management and jira workflow

Frederik Gladhorn frederik.gladhorn at digia.com
Tue Aug 13 15:26:34 CEST 2013

Tirsdag 13. august 2013 13.50.00 skrev Olivier Goffart:
> On Tuesday 23 July 2013 13:25:44 Jedrzej Nowacki wrote:
> >  - Jira workflow was designed for much bigger team, that includes QA
> >
> > department, it should be simplify
>
> [...]
>
> >     - Resolved, Verified and Closed should be merged to a single state.
> >
> > Nobody is going through Resloved bugs to verify them.
> >
> >     - It would be nice to have a transition from Open to Closed state
>
> Hi,
>
> When is this going to happen?  Are the JIRA admin already aware of this
> demand?  Should I open a JIRA task?

I agree that the decision has been made and we need to put it in place now.

It's just a matter of doing the changes in JIRA.
As far as I understand, Akseli (in CC) will be responsible for making it
happen.

Of course this needs a bit of time, so give it two weeks or so.

--
Best regards,
Frederik Gladhorn