[Development] epoll event dispatcher

Florian Weimer fweimer at redhat.com
Tue Aug 13 19:09:36 CEST 2013

On 08/13/2013 06:23 PM, Thiago Macieira wrote:
> On terça-feira, 13 de agosto de 2013 18:11:50, Oswald Buddenhagen wrote:
>>> Better yet: http://qt-project.org/wiki/Qt_Coding_Style

By the way, the braces rules can be shortened to "use braces, unless the
if-else statement is four lines long, or the if, for, while, do
statement is two lines long."  Otherwise, the rules would be rather
difficult to remember.

>> that doesn't explain why we didn't bulk-fix it.
>
> Oh, sorry. I just meant to give Florian a direct link to the actual rules. He
> said he was copying from related code, so he hadn't probably yet found the
> rules.

Okay, I can fix the consistency issues in the patch.  But I wouldn't
want to clutter it with unrelated cleanups.