[Development] Proposal: Allow contributors to +1 sanity review.

Richard Moore rich at kde.org
Tue Aug 13 22:56:00 CEST 2013

On 13 August 2013 20:34, Alan Alpert <416365416c at gmail.com> wrote:

> Sorry, but I care about our contributors. I want them to have the best
> experience possible. I want the casual contributor who submits a one
> line doc fix to feel that it was easy and fun, and come back for more.
> If this helps that experience in some small way, then I think it's
> worth it.

I'm not going to step into the wider discussion on this without a lot
more thought, but this is something that we should all be aiming for.
We want a community that welcomes contributions - that's the whole
point of opengov. Tools like gerrit, code reviews etc. that help
improve quality are a means not an end in themselves.

Cheers

Rich.