[Development] Qt 5.1.1 RC - Release Testing

Petko Ditchev pditchev at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 14:07:56 CEST 2013

Guys , I'm still having the serious issue with the debugging helper, and
I can't seem to find a solution online .
First point : Why do I get the message that there are no debugging
helpers found in x and y directories , when on linux they're supposedly
not needed
Second point : I tried various versions of Qt (>=5)  and QtCreator
(>=2.6.1) and the result is the same. I figured it may be from Ubuntu's
GDB (not being able to resolve Qt classes) , but if that's a possibility
then Qt should have it's own GDB which it doesn't .

Any advice ?

Petko