[Development] Engin.io Qt lib on codereview

Gladhorn Frederik Frederik.Gladhorn at digia.com
Fri Aug 16 16:42:56 CEST 2013

Hi,

some of us here at Digia have been lately working on a Qt library for our new
cloud backend Engin.io (https://engin.io/).
You may have read about it on the blog, for example on
http://blog.qt.digia.com/blog/2013/07/05/enginio-qt-goes-alpha/ .

The library is under the same license as Qt.
We will move it from Github to the labs namespace on qt-project.org since we
want to be able to accept contributions under the CLA and generally prefer the
Qt Project infrastructure over github since it allows a much nicer review
workflow.

--
Best regards,
Frederik Gladhorn