[Development] Engin.io Qt lib on codereview

Gladhorn Frederik Frederik.Gladhorn at digia.com
Fri Aug 16 22:38:19 CEST 2013

On Friday 16. August 2013 08.47.21 Thiago Macieira wrote:
> On sexta-feira, 16 de agosto de 2013 14:42:56, Gladhorn Frederik wrote:
> > We will move it from Github to the labs namespace on qt-project.org since
> > we  want to be able to accept contributions under the CLA and generally
> > prefer the Qt Project infrastructure over github since it allows a much
> > nicer review workflow.
>
> Didn't we decide to stop using labs and put stuff directly into their target
> areas, something about it being hard to rename repositories?

I wasn't aware of that. I wonder which area would fit best then.
Currently we are aiming to have a first stable release around the time of the 5.2 release.

The current repository can be found at
https://github.com/enginio/enginio-qt
and behaves already like a regular Qt module/add-on.

Greetings
Frederik