[Development] QTBUG-30440: restricting the SIMD files

Koehne Kai Kai.Koehne at digia.com
Mon Aug 19 09:37:58 CEST 2013

I'm not sure whether we should really do this. Deviating too much from a 'stock' self-built has already given us enough issues in the past, and adding yet another difference calls for more ...

I don't know how big the performance gains really are, but if it's noticeable, why not switch the default for everyone using the default mkspec?

Regards

Kai