[Development] QApplication startup is a lot slower in Qt5 than Qt4

Jiergir Ogoerg f35f22fan at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 20:04:38 CEST 2013

Hi,
The snapshot of Qt5.1 from Aug 20 still doesn't seem to contain the fixes.
I downloaded the source code from (subfolder "single")
http://download.qt-project.org/snapshots/qt/5.1/5.1.1-rc1/backups/2013-08-20-107/
And compared the contents of the source file
qt-src-5.1.1-rc1/qtbase/src/plugins/platforminputcontexts/compose/generator/qtablegenerator.cpp
with the diffstat here:
https://codereview.qt-project.org/#patch,all,60248,6
And it's the same as the file in the diff stat on the left (the old
version).

Is the patch scheduled for post Qt 5.1.1 or there's been some
misunderstanding while merging it for Qt 5.1.1?