[Development] CI failing regularly

Sarajärvi Tony Tony.Sarajarvi at digia.com
Wed Aug 21 09:31:11 CEST 2013

Hi

The problem was test cases that don't pass. We have a patch that will address these issues: https://codereview.qt-project.org/#change,63361
Too bad it stumbled upon a machine that apparently was broken (don't understand why, since they should be clones). It's been restaged again.

In the long run if we want to have a mechanism that detects what has been changed and which tests should be run, then we need to start designing it. How would it work?

-Tony