[Development] Qt5.1.1 known issues

Chris Gilbert cgilbert at knaldtech.com
Wed Aug 21 14:15:59 CEST 2013

Thanks for the follow up!

If there is no existing, tested fix I understand completely, no problem.

I was under the impression that the issue had been resolved some weeks ago - I recall seeing a couple of patches regarding the font system that looked related.

(I popped into IRC a while back and was directed to them for testing when I asked about the issue)

Thanks!
Chris Gilbert