[Development] Gamepad support on Qt

guillaume.belz at free.fr guillaume.belz at free.fr
Thu Aug 22 10:17:41 CEST 2013

Thanks for QtGamepad, I don't find it in google. It was not proposed for inclusion in Qt?

I had not thought of QPA, I'll see how to integrate it inside (if it's interesing to add gamepas in Qt ?)
For the gamepad, it need a regular refresh, I do not know if this is the case with the keyboard and mouse in QPA (I use Qtimer internaly)

For independent classe, it will anyway make for QML, probably something similar to Key

Thanks
Guillaume Belz