[Development] iOS deployment

James Turner james.turner at kdab.com
Thu Aug 22 12:13:03 CEST 2013

What's the official resource deployment strategy for iOS? (I've googled / search on qt-project.org without finding anything on this point)

Should DEPLOYMENTFOLDERS and qtcAddDeployment work? (with 5.1.0) It doesn't seem to for me.

I guess the RESOURCES mechanism will work, but that's less convenient in terms of portability with other targets (Blackberry, Android) where the above mechanism works. And ideally it would be a mechanism which maps to the Xcode resources model, so that such folders are visible in the Xcode project hierarchy.

Regards,
James