[Development] Qimage showing grayed out images

Amogh Kudari amogh.kudari5 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 14:23:47 CEST 2013

Hello All,

              I have a Qwebview application which loads some of the links
present in server. The application is using minimal plugin which displays
the output in the form of images.  The server has some html test
pages/suites.The links have some basic html apps as well as complex one
where it has html and css animations.
                In my desktop PC all the links works fine, I am able to see
images being dumped and output is proper.  But the similar setup in my
laptop does not work properly. Most of the links images are all grayed out
(specially links containing animations).

Is it a resolution problem? Should I change the minimal plugin resolution
or my laptops resolution in order to make it work fine.

Please suggest how to make it work properly on laptop

Thanks and Regards,
Amogh