[Development] [API Review Request] QWebsockets

Kurt Pattyn pattyn.kurt at gmail.com
Sun Aug 25 21:49:54 CEST 2013

Hi,

I am about to move the QWebSockets project (see: http://github.com/KurtPattyn/QWebSockets) to the playground.
Could you please review the API?

Notes:
The public API is QWebSocket and QWebSocketServer; all other classes are internal.
The APIs of both classes were modelled after QAbstractSocket and QTcpServer. This should it make easier to use the API.
I have also tried to make the directory structure compliant with the Qt guidelines; so, if there are any mistakes, it would be good to know as well
I created a qdocconfig file, but it misses links to the Qt library classes
The sync.profile has been created by looking at the QtSerialPort project, but I am not sure if that is correct as well
Unittests still need work to be up to the Qt standards

Thanks for your time.