[Development] Tracing Qt

achartier at fastmail.fm achartier at fastmail.fm
Fri Aug 30 08:01:42 CEST 2013

Hello,

Just to throw another idea out there: you may be interested in checking
out AspectC++ (http://aspectc.org/). One drawback is that you must
recompile to update the pointcuts of the logger, however the regular
expression-like syntax is very nice (plus you don't have to modify the
Qt source code itself).

Best,

Alfonso