[Development] Gerrit Update deployed

Laszlo Papp lpapp at kde.org
Sat Aug 31 10:37:42 CEST 2013

On Sat, Aug 31, 2013 at 1:44 AM, Thiago Macieira
<thiago.macieira at intel.com>wrote:

> On sexta-feira, 30 de agosto de 2013 08:01:14, Haataja Ismo wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Today we have deployed one new feature for Gerrit: new 'deferred' status
> for
> > a change.
> >
> > Here's some info if you are interested:
> >
> > https://bugreports.qt-project.org/browse/QTQAINFRA-598
> > https://codereview.qt-project.org/55089
>
> Thanks Ismo, this is great news!
>
> If you give a hand, people will ask for the arm: is anyone looking into
> upgrading our Gerrit installation to the latest, version 2.6?
>
> My colleagues here at Intel are working on some interesting things for the
> Tizen Gerrit that I'd like to consider for ours when they become public,
> but
> I'm told some of them require newer versions of Gerrit.

I would also be interested in this. I have been awaiting this for 9-10
months now.

The new Gerrit versions from 2.5 IIRC provide a RESTful API which would
make it simpler to write a client. I have been planning that for my
Blackberry Z10.

Thank you for your work, Ismo, btw. :)

-- Laszlo