[Development] New Qt5.2 snapshot available

Stephen Kelly stephen.kelly at kdab.com
Tue Dec 3 14:21:41 CET 2013

On Tuesday, December 03, 2013 10:20:43 Heikkinen Jani wrote:

> Qt5 changes after RC1:
> https://codereview.qt-project.org/#change,72930
>
> <snip>

Your list of changes is somehow not complete. At least these must also be in
the new snapshot since the RC1, because they are in the parent commit:

* qtbase 9b8570c...7d5448d (15):
  > Docs: add important QWheelEvent::phase() related notes
  > Doc: corrected invalid ref. to output iterators
  > Add a few notes to changes-5.2.0
  > iOS: Provide default launch image for 4-inch devices
  > iOS: Update screen properties when we trigger statusbar changes on iOS7
  > iOS: Forward [UIApplicationDelegate handleOpenURL:] to QDesktopServices
  > Update ChangeLog for 5.2.0 [QtWidgets II]
  > Fix invalid memory read when shutting down QML applications
  > CMake: Parse the output of new CMake versions.
  > Revert "Store the font's scalability in QFontEngine."
  > QNX: Fix retrieving the window group name
  > Remove leading '/' from target paths.
  > CoreWLan: Fix potential unhandled exception assert
  > Android: Remove invalid error message
  > Fix for co-existence of QtDeclarative and QtQml

* qtdeclarative ce38c71...17da877 (7):
  > Update changelog for 5.2.0
  > Doc: Change the order of QQuickText function definitions
  > Doc: Update examples used in Writing QML Extensions tutorial
  > Handle boundingboxes with NaN in them.
  > disable qml import scan for qmljs
  > Ensure that QML Windows respect the default platform window state
  > Revert 99480d5420c0beea6771be582c039b550a4461f5

* qtdoc 6bd1511...e4e366e (4):
  > Added platform notes for Qt Multimedia on Android.
  > Doc: Fix version number
  > Doc: Update "Getting Started" guide for changes in Qt Creator 3.0
  > Don't recommend building Qt for iOS as -developer-build

* qtmultimedia 041e75d...ea9f978 (4):
  > QNX/PPS: Fix end-of-track handling
  > Add changes-5.2.0 file.
  > Fix version availability for VideoOutput's autoOrientation property.
  > Android: print a warning when using SurfaceTexture on Android 2.3.

* qtquick1 d9ed35f...2866c00 (1):
  > Allow QtDeclarative and QtQml to co-exist at run-time

* qtquickcontrols 34523bb...78c8e7d (2):
  > Fix typo in tableview example.
  > Fix warning printed when using TabView

* qtrepotools 6dac9c5...cf6b0e2 (3):
  > Use rebase instead of just pull when using qt5_tool -p
  > Be more robust when a module fails to merge
  > exclude plist files from the tabs check

* qtserialport e0be9ed...5fabe1c (2):
  > Obsolete the QSerialPort::UnknownParity enum value  in QSerialPort
  > Obsolete the isValid() method in QSerialPortInfo

* qtwebkit-examples 89a3330...634cddb (2):
  > Doc: Updated url variable in qdocconf files.
  > Doc: Fix module name used in documentation filter

* qtwinextras 4431a4d...ed4d739 (1):
  > Add plugins.qmltypes file

Thanks,

--