[Development] Development Digest, Vol 27, Issue 17

Kurt Pattyn pattyn.kurt at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 12:24:41 CET 2013

> From: Oswald Buddenhagen <oswald.buddenhagen at digia.com>
> Subject: Re: [Development] [Request] Compiler warnings in Qt
> Date: 6 Dec 2013 11:56:48 GMT+1
> To: <development at qt-project.org>
>

> the solution to that would be
> https://bugreports.qt-project.org/browse/QTBUG-7220

Well that would at least be a solution, albeit a poor man’s solution. After all the Qt libraries are not 3rd party.
And this would not solve warnings in macros, inline functions and the moc generated code.

> that change was already done (and not everybody approves of it).
Leaving the things as they are, isn’t a solution as well :-)

Suppose I start working on this, which is the best branch to work on (stable or dev)?