[Development] Changed qdebug stream operator output (qtbase/dev)

Koehne Kai Kai.Koehne at digia.com
Fri Dec 6 16:40:26 CET 2013

I'm not sure whether you're ironic or not :)

What got removed isn't the space between strings that are concatenated, but a superficial space right before the newline.

E.g.

qDebug() << "Hello" << "World";

will now print

"Hello World"

But not

"Hello World "

To get rid of the space in between you still have to do

qDebug().nospace() << "Hello" << "World";

Hope that clarifies it.

Kai