[Development] New Qt5.2 snapshot available

Heikkinen Jani Jani.Heikkinen at digia.com
Fri Dec 6 17:42:04 CET 2013

Hi all,

We have new qt 5.2 snapshot available here: http://download.qt-project.org/snapshots/qt/5.2/5.2.0/2013-12-06_200/

These packages are considered to be really close to final release packages so please test these and  report your testing effort via http://testresults.qt-project.org/forms/release-testing  form and in case of new bugs report those in JIRA https://bugreports.qt-project.org .

Qt5 changes after #194:
https://codereview.qt-project.org/#change,73299
* qtbase 41dedab...835b821 (18):
> Announce the deprecation of platforms still using qoldbasicatomic.h
> enable path replacement in installed prl files on all platforms
> properly replace windows paths in installed meta files
> support s///i option in built-in sed
> dont install modules-inst dir
> Document that disconnectNotify may be called with a mutex locked
> QComboBox: Dont do anything if wheel event delta is zero
> QStyle: Fix painting of pixmaps with non-integer devicePixelRatio
> Android: Fix crash caused by QJNIs classLoader code.
> iOS: move infoPlistValue to qiosglobal
> iOS: dont show statusbar if hidden from Info.plist
> iOS: Handle statusbar changes to child windows
> Doc: Adjust description of the qreal typedef
> Revert "Cocoa (OpenGL): If no view is attached, makeCurrent() should return false"
> iOS: fix assert when using QOffscreenSurface
> iOS: Disable drag and drop completely instead of enabling simple dnd
> Improve expose event handling.
> Make layoutDirection pass with new expose behavior

* qtdeclarative 4f08859...7251185 (3):
> Fix a crash in JSON.parse
> QQmlImport: Dont try use a dangling pointer.
> static builds: add classname entry to qmldir for QtQuick.Dialogs.Private

* qtqa 22c7a1f...25851ea (1):
> Remove QtJSBackend_release_Integration CI.

* qtserialport fdd3876...97bbe2a (1):
> Do not remove obsolete enum values for gcc and clang

https://codereview.qt-project.org/#change,73173
* qtbase 9302169...41dedab (7):
> added buildsystem/qmake changelog
> iOS: fix crash when focusWindow changes while keyboard is open
> iOS: fix crash when application quits
> qdoc: Fix output filenames for QML basic type documentation
> Fix style animations to stop when the animation target is hidden
> qdoc: Replaced hard-coded href with computed href
> iOS: fix application hangs when opening keyboard

* qtdeclarative 3b7a8d9...4f08859 (6):
> Revert "Revert ffaf39e9a7f11d4e2800b3b37160a2a952795614"
> Fix binding loop in Maroon in Trouble QML demo
> Dont leave the GL context current after cleanup.
> Revert "Load "@2x" images on high-dpi "retina" systems."
> Update changelog for change Icf323618 / QTBUG-35174
> Release GL resources of ShaderEffectSource while we still have GL.

* qtrepotools cf6b0e2...d8c8667 (1):
> recognize bison-generated parsers

* qttools f7f37e7...f141efd (3):
> add 5.2 changelog
> stop interpreting Tr() and TR() as aliases for tr()
> disabuse translation system

Br,
Jani