[Development] Development Digest, Vol 27, Issue 28

Sergio Ahumada sahumada at blackberry.com
Tue Dec 10 11:38:31 CET 2013

On 10.12.2013 11:20, Koehne Kai wrote:
>> 	"Error 2" means "the command above exited with error 2, please
>> look above"
>>

>> That is really all that is in the logs. No further clues.
>
> Well, the clue is there:
>
> "Build was aborted"
>
> Now I don't know why it was aborted, and by whom :)

It was aborted because macx-ios-clang_OSX_10.8 failed, and it was
aborted by the qt-integration user. See the summary

http://testresults.qt-project.org/ci/WebSockets_master_Integration/build_00053/log.txt.gz

And macx-ios-clang_OSX_10.8 failed because of a certificate missing in
the build machines, that as far as I know is already fixed.

Code Sign error: The identity 'iPhone Developer' doesn't match any
valid, non-expired certificate/private key pair in your keychains

from
http://testresults.qt-project.org/ci/WebSockets_master_Integration/build_00053/macx-ios-clang_OSX_10.8/log.txt.gz

> Regards
>
> Kai