[Development] Enabling SSE2 by default on x86 builds (32-bit)

Hausmann Simon Simon.Hausmann at digia.com
Tue Dec 10 20:52:35 CET 2013

Would it be possible to build libQtQml for i686/SSE2, install it into lib/sse2 and call it a day? I don't think it's worth shipping a pure i386 version of that library that's not going to perform on the hardware in question - more than 10 years old and no chance for GPU acceleration the way Qt needs it.

Simon