[Development] Maintanance break in CI on Saturday

Sarajärvi Tony Tony.Sarajarvi at digia.com
Thu Dec 12 14:50:44 CET 2013

Hi all!

IT will start maintenance work on our CI infrastructure at 9:00 EET. This will cause an hour of downtime for our CI as our Jenkins and network test server will be moved.

This will cause any build currently running at that point to fail most likely.

After that they will work on different build hosts, causing our OpenSuSE capacity to shift down a notch. We will still have a few of them building, but if you decide to stage submodules simultaneously on Saturday, you can expect some delays on your results :)

Regards,
-Tony