[Development] Qt Color Profiles update

Alexandros Dermenakis alexandros.dermenakis at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 10:43:48 CET 2013

Hello!

I am working on merging a patch I made in summer 2012 on Color Profiles for
Qt 5. There are several small issues to be solved but it seems that it
won't take too long.

The link to the related patches is :
https://codereview.qt-project.org/#dashboard,1002033

The functionality allows converting the color profiles on QImages

More details on gerrit :

I am also sending my thesis report which was on adding support for color
profiles on embedded systems. You can go through it to get ideas about
implementation and research background.

I am also sending some sample code along with shaders (GLES 2) for
performing color conversion. I have testing the code on the Nokia N9 and
the only dependencies are GLES2 and LittleCMS2 (with some small
modifications) which are included in the sample code.

Best,
--
Alexandros Dermenakis
*B.Eng *Software Engineering