[Development] Maintainer list

Knoll Lars Lars.Knoll at digia.com
Tue Dec 17 10:01:38 CET 2013

Hi everybody,

Now that we have Qt 5.2 out, I’ve taken some time to go through the
Maintainer list on our wiki (http://qt-project.org/wiki/Maintainers)
trying to clean it up and remove outdated information. I’ve especially
updated the list of modules that we have and removed everybody listed as a
maintainer that is clearly not active anymore.

The list has now quite a few holes, but for many of them we actually have
de-facto maintainers, and I’ll start sending out individual mails about
nominations for new maintainers to fill these holes.

In addition, if you believe you are qualified to maintain a certain module
or component (and interested in doing so), please send me a mail or talk
to me on IRC.

Cheers,
Lars