[Development] "The Software shall be used for Good, not Evil" statement in Qt sources

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer perezmeyer at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 17:35:28 CET 2013

Hi! I would like to now if it's acceptable for the project to have 3rd party
code with the following statement in 3rd party sources:

"The Software shall be used for Good, not Evil"

At first I thought it wouldn't, but Sune Vuorela pointed me out that it
*might* be a problem for Digia, so I'm asking here just in case.

The actual source is Source/WebInspectorUI/Scripts/jsmin.py in the qtwebkit's
submodule.

Kinds regards, Lisandro.

--
"Hola, soy su amigo Chespirito. Cuando estaba yo en el vientre de mi madre,
ella sufrió un accidente que la puso al borde de la muerte. El médico le

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/