[Development] "The Software shall be used for Good, not Evil" statement in Qt sources

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer perezmeyer at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 00:45:35 CET 2013

On Wednesday 18 December 2013 14:32:41 Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
wrote:
> On Wednesday 18 December 2013 16:56:23 Hausmann Simon wrote:
> > Note that this talks about the _use_ of the software,which is something
> > that no user of Qt will ever do. (it's not part of any library and iirc
> > not even the build process)
>
> Well, I'm about to test if it's part of the build process or not. Will reply
> later.

Confirmed, not part of the build process. I'll just repacka the tarball
without it then.

Kinds regards, Lisandro.

--
On the side of the software box, in the "System Requirements" section,
it said "Requires Windows 95 or better". So I installed Linux.

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/