[Development] Nominating Alan Alpert as QtDeclarative maintainer

Bache-Wiig Jens Jens.Bache-Wiig at digia.com
Tue Feb 5 10:47:54 CET 2013

+1 from me as well. Alan has an excellent overview on everything going on in this module and is still actively following every aspect of its development. I also agree with Lars that we eventually will need to break this beast into smaller more manageable parts as its scope will only continue to grow in the future.

Jens