[Development] QPaint painting via Qml or v8

Alan Alpert 416365416c at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 22:44:35 CET 2013

On Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 1:32 PM, Oleg Shalnev <oleg.shalnev at gmail.com> wrote:
> Good day.
>
> Let me ask a question.
Not that you're forbidden to ask, but questions on how to use Qt and
QML generally go to the interest at qt-project.org list.

> I found an example for creating plugin for Qml to painting custom user
> interface.
> But my goal is to create crossplatform way build client-server applications.
>
> And I am looking at the Qml and V8 .
>
> Is it Possible to paint something using V8 or QML in crossplatform scripting
> way.
> Or using v8 to wrap QGraphicsSchene classes or simpe painting.

Since you posted to the development list, I'll assume you should be
able to find all you need from the Qt sources.

The imperative painting API that comes with Qt quick is in here:
qtdeclarative/src/quick/items/context2d

Its examples are in:
qtdeclarative/examples/quick/canvas

For wrapping classes yourself, see examples like:
qtdeclarative/examples/qml/referenceexamples/adding
qtdeclarative/examples/qml/referenceexamples/extended

--
Alan Alpert