[Development] ChangeLogs

Olivier Goffart olivier at woboq.com
Wed Feb 6 19:25:32 CET 2013

On Thursday 31 January 2013 07:50:32 Koehne Kai wrote:
> [...]

I'd say yes,
Put a "Changelog:" entry somewhere with some text that will be processed
manually by the release manager to fill the changelog.

(The release manager can grep for it, and that will ease his task a lot to
have already ready made sentence)

[ The ones who are concerned about a bit of reddundancy in the commit message
should as well leave the commit empty since it is already redundent with the
diff itself :-) ]

--
Olivier

Woboq - Qt services and support - http://woboq.com