[Development] cant folderlistmodel with Qt5

Łukasz Korbel lkorbel at milosolutions.com
Thu Feb 7 00:56:59 CET 2013

I'm trying to load FolderListModel plugin:
import Qt.labs.folderlistmodel 2.0

and got this error:
main.qml:2:1: module "Qt.labs.folderlistmodel" is not installed

I was using code from that plugin as template to implement my own and start
looking around when it didnt work. Plugin is "installed" in qt5/qml as it
should, its getting loaded properly by qt5 library system, but looks like
import isnt added anyway (error goes from qqmltypeloader). Why?

Couldnt find anything usefull on web, so am I doing something wrong here,
or is it a little bug?

*Łukasz Korbel*
Senior Software Developer

Milo Solutions