[Development] GSoC 2013

Mathieu STEFANI mathieu.stefani at supinfo.com
Wed Feb 13 22:08:21 CET 2013

Hello everyone,

Last year, an attempt
<http://www.mail-archive.com/development@qt-project.org/msg02256.html>
was made for submitting the Qt Project to
the GSoC.

However, for unknown reasons, Nokia employees were not able to
participate as mentors. See below :

 > Unfortunately, after a thorough evaluation of the GSoC 2012 MOPA
 > (Mentor Organization Participation Agreement), Nokia employees are
 > not able to participate in this year GSoC.

At this time, it was too late for people interested in mentoring to submit
proposals and submit the project to the GSoC.

The 2013 edition of the GSoC just started few days ago
<http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/homepage/google/gsoc2013>. Why not
taking
time this year to organize something around the Qt Project and the GSoC ?

I would personally be interested in participating as a student.

Mathieu.